Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Is it weird when someone goes to the gym almost everyday?

No it's normal for your metabolism to slow down as you age and not everyone wants to gain unhealthy weight they wanna stay in shape and it gives you a better quality of life because you look and feel better.

Yes. Exercise can be an addiction as well.

I go to gym everyday

No, not in the slightest. Exercise should be done daily, though doing it at a gym isn't necessary. A lot of exercise can be done outside gyms.

On the off chance that your objective is more noteworthy perseverance or consuming calories, attempt three days of cardio and two of solidarity preparing. On the off chance that your objective is building quality and muscle tone, switch that. You could likewise change every week to keep things adjusted.

Your two off days are "dynamic rest." It's essential to take part in any event 30 minutes of physical movement every day to keep up great wellbeing, despite the fact that you aren't working out. This could incorporate going for a stroll around your neighborhood (or the exercise center track), making a move with your children, or notwithstanding doing yard work or tasks.

Advantages: A four to multi day seven days rec center timetable considers a fair exercise schedule. It keeps you dynamic and in the propensity for setting off to the rec center, while as yet permitting your body time to recuperate between exercises. Numerous individuals find that they simply feel better when they've been to the exercise center!

Potential Risks: If you have a pressed timetable, it might be hard to work in four to five exercise center sessions. When you start missing exercises, it's anything but difficult to get baffled and out of the propensity. Slice back to three days rather and benefit as much as possible from them. HIIT is an extraordinary method to take advantage of restricted rec center time.

When you're at the rec center almost consistently, you may get exhausted with your daily practice in case you're doing likewise things continually. Your body will get exhausted, as well, and you won't have the option to keep up a valuable power. Blend things up! Adventure out from the machines and attempt a gathering wellness class. Get the hang of kickboxing or move. Hit the pool. Attempt tennis or meet a few companions for a pickup ball game. Look at barre or Pilates. You're bound to remain propelled on the off chance that you have something new and energizing to anticipate.

• No it's not weird since some people actually do go to the gym every day.

It's not weird to want to be healthy.

• 38lsb

What's actually weird is someone who thinks it's weird for someone to go to the gym everyday.

• Nunya

Is it their only hobby? You might be doing exercise because you feel insecure about yourself and get a buff to try to compensate for your low self-esteem. These people could also be addicted to the attention they get when they are fit or ripped.

I used to think I didn’t need a rest day ever. Finally I started getting really tired and sore. My personal trainer insisted that I take a rest weekend. He’s also the owner of my gym, so he refused to let me in the door (Yes, I tried!) I thought I would go nuts. Amazingly I felt fabulous after that weekend.

Now I take one rest day a week. The whole weekend feels like too much, and since I get that rest day, I don’t reach that level of exhaustion.

Okay, so you have a problem with it