What are the chances of a 33 year old man who is married with 3 kids (doesn't believe in contraception) to finish medical school?

I know of a guy who is 33 and is now starting medical school. He is married with 3 kids. He doesn't work because he is going to medical school full time and his wife works a home job (part time) with teaching Chinese kids how to speak English in an online class. Also, both him and his wife are anti vaxxers. I... show more I know of a guy who is 33 and is now starting medical school. He is married with 3 kids. He doesn't work because he is going to medical school full time and his wife works a home job (part time) with teaching Chinese kids how to speak English in an online class. Also, both him and his wife are anti vaxxers. I find it odd that an anti vaxxer wants to become a doctor.

They have it pretty hard financially and they struggle. They are both traditional Catholics and therefore don't believe in practicing birth control (not even the natural form of birth control). My wife is friends with the wife of this family. My wife tells me that her friend is really beginning to get very stressed out because she feels like she is a single mother with her husband studying all the time. He's never really around to help with the kids or clean up the house. She's also stressed out because of the financial struggle.

With the above being said, what is the likelihood of this guy finishing medical school?