Anyone out there to help me find this YA faerie series I read 6-8 years ago?

When I was 10-11 I picked up this book at the library without realizing it was a later book in a longish series. I remember the beginning really distinctly: our main character’s memory of everything that happened in faerie in the prior books wiped, she doesn’t even really remember her friends and boyfriend that... show more When I was 10-11 I picked up this book at the library without realizing it was a later book in a longish series. I remember the beginning really distinctly: our main character’s memory of everything that happened in faerie in the prior books wiped, she doesn’t even really remember her friends and boyfriend that come to find her. She’s half human and half fae(not sure about this one, she might just be a special human?), and can freely go between the worlds. I also remember her having to go between the worlds at some cabin or hotel. I also remember the cover being pink. I thought it was the Faeriewalker series by Jenna Black because I thought I remembered the main character’s name being Dana, but upon rereading it there are no scenes even remotely similar, and the magic works differently. Please help, I’ve been trying to remember this title for years now and don’t even know where to start!