I'm 14 and I have a question about orgasms?

So I'm 14 and a girl. I started masturbating (sorry if that's TMI lol) almost a year ago, but I I couldn't actually orgasm until about a month ago. Anyway, I don't do it much because I think I have a problem with my orgasms. I've watched porn before and the girls that orgasm make it look like... show more So I'm 14 and a girl. I started masturbating (sorry if that's TMI lol) almost a year ago, but I I couldn't actually orgasm until about a month ago.

Anyway, I don't do it much because I think I have a problem with my orgasms. I've watched porn before and the girls that orgasm make it look like it feels soooo good but mine don't. Also it seems like it lasts between like 5 and 10 seconds.

When I masturbate it obviously feels good but as soon as I get that "tingle" my body starts to get stiff. When I'm actually in the middle of cumming my body gets so stiff that it's kinda hurts. And on top of that, its lasts for about 20 seconds. Has anyone else had this problem?