patty
Lv 5
patty asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

what will Michael Jackson legacy be in 50 years?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I believe Mike's legacy will continue to get bigger & bigger in the next 50 years! But Then AgAiN I dunno the way all this BuLLshit happening in the WorLd noW, I aint sure there will be another 50 years! ThE world might be goNE up in sMOkE bY tHeN! Hahaha!!

• 2 months ago

Same as it has been for the last 20 years a great talent shrouded by conspiracies, half truths, lies, omissions, abuses (of many kinds). Ultimately it is a sad story where the truth is unable to obtain as at this point there is only one side to the story.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Forgotten, referenced in musical history as being popular for a brief period, if not shunned altogether for his mental defect.

since he was castrated early to keep his alto voice.

Which drove him mad, regarding male reproduction parts.

"His children" are not being DNA tested by family orders.

• 2 months ago

LOS ANGELES — There were fedoras and single white gloves and sequined military jackets. There was lots of moonwalking. Four people danced the choreography of “Smooth Criminal” in perfect sync.

Five dozen Michael Jackson superfans from around the world had come to a gaming arcade on Hollywood Boulevard on Monday, the beginning of two days of dancing, singing and prayers in honor of their hero.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Public memory tends to be pretty short, unfortunately. At some point you'll have a new generation of musicians who will glorify Jackson, and people will just let it slip that he was a monster. We're all pretty stupid like that.

• Kid Mohawk
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Sid Viscous stabbed his girlfriend to death... Today he's well respected for his musical talents. It's sad to say, but people tend to forgive their idols regardless of how awful they are.

• 2 months ago

It will still be the same.

• 2 months ago

A child molester who got away with it because of public adulation and vast wealth.

• rahim2 months agoReport

Thats why you was really adopted & you were raised by child molesters that molested you!

• 2 months ago

A disgusting paedophile child molester

• rahim2 months agoReport

Hey immortal! Did I ever told you that Im FUCKlN ThE SHlT OuTTa yEr mOM'S in her ASsHoLe?!

• paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

some damn great music

• 2 months ago

A pop star who molested little boys.

• rahim1 month agoReport

One Who Sits on Pizza I heard yer moms a filthy ugLY ho BlTCH & yer dads a sissY gAy HoMo qUeeR diCK SniFFeR!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.