Guy who i fell for came in me without protection and told me hes hiv postive undetectable after..?

Words cannot even explain how heart broken i am right now. He seems to be genuinely broken too. It breaks my heart that someone i trusted to bareback me after i told him not to *** inside came inside anyways... On the way to the er 29 hours after the matter to get PEP hes on his way too. I just met him three days... show more Words cannot even explain how heart broken i am right now. He seems to be genuinely broken too. It breaks my heart that someone i trusted to bareback me after i told him not to *** inside came inside anyways... On the way to the er 29 hours after the matter to get PEP hes on his way too. I just met him three days ago through grindr and feel like an idiot. I felt it was fair to let him bareback me as i took his anal virginity bare..