Can someone help me find this YA book that I read 5 or 6 years ago?

I was 10/11 when I read it, just getting into YA, so anything with prominent romance. I don’t remember it being incredibly well written, but I’ve been curious for years now because I have such a prominent memory of confusion. I had accidentally picked up a later book in a larger series, and had no idea what was... show more I was 10/11 when I read it, just getting into YA, so anything with prominent romance. I don’t remember it being incredibly well written, but I’ve been curious for years now because I have such a prominent memory of confusion. I had accidentally picked up a later book in a larger series, and had no idea what was going on but never bothered to get the first book. It was about faeries, specifically one that could go between the human and fae worlds. I’d thought it was the glimmerglass series by Jenna black, but the beginning I remember is entirely different. Our main character has lost her memory of faerie and all that’s happened there and is back to living in the human world. I’m pretty sure her faerie boyfriend found her but she also had no memory of him? I also distinctly remember a pink cover. I know this is a weird question, but I have no idea where to even start and it’s been bothering me for some time now.