Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

Is my cat pregnant?

She hasnt gotten out that I know of but my parents were recently divorced so I'm at my moms every weekend so idk for sure. She isnt spayed and she has been unusually obsessed with my closet lately. Like she normally sleeps with me but lately shes been sneaking into my closet and just laying in my basket of clothes. My closet is very difficult to open for her and even when I close it she will sit there trying for 30 minutes until she has it open. Idk why she is so determined on getting into my closet. I've checked in there and there is nothing but my clothes, whenever she gets in there all she does is lay on my clothes, so all I can think is if she is nesting. I have noticed her getting a bit heavier lately but her appearance is still basically the same

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Nathan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

The only way to tell for sure is by taking her to the vet. Even if she had some symptoms that resemble it, she could also have a medical issue which explains others. I do recommend spaying her if she is not pregnant or after she has a litter of kittens and they are fully weaned.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She needs to see a vet to be spayed immediately. If she is not spayed, then don't tell me she didn't get outside at some point in time.

• 2 months ago

Not your cat, you are a child. Since you are too cheap to pay for the spay and its owner who is either your mother or father is also too cheap to spay it, give the poor cat up to a rescue.

• Laura
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She might be.

You won't know until you take her to the vet.

At the vet they can tell you how far along she is and what you need to know for her to have a healthy litter. Or you could have a gravid spay done so you don't have to continue to spend money on kittens you didn't want.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They don't particularly show until well on in the pregnancy. It may be that she's nesting, or it may be that she has simply taken a liking to a new snoozing spot she's found. Your vet should be able to tell you, one way or the other.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

SPAY THE CAT!!!!!!!!!!!

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She may be pregnant, get a vet to check her out, and get her spayed!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

ZotsRule is a dum troll, don't believe anything he says

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.