Is my cat pregnant?

She hasnt gotten out that I know of but my parents were recently divorced so I'm at my moms every weekend so idk for sure. She isnt spayed and she has been unusually obsessed with my closet lately. Like she normally sleeps with me but lately shes been sneaking into my closet and just laying in my basket of... show more She hasnt gotten out that I know of but my parents were recently divorced so I'm at my moms every weekend so idk for sure. She isnt spayed and she has been unusually obsessed with my closet lately. Like she normally sleeps with me but lately shes been sneaking into my closet and just laying in my basket of clothes. My closet is very difficult to open for her and even when I close it she will sit there trying for 30 minutes until she has it open. Idk why she is so determined on getting into my closet. I've checked in there and there is nothing but my clothes, whenever she gets in there all she does is lay on my clothes, so all I can think is if she is nesting. I have noticed her getting a bit heavier lately but her appearance is still basically the same
8 answers 8