Are stiiizy pods as bad as whatever vape pods are making people die?

So I’ve been smoking weed since I was 18 off and on. I’m 27 now. For the last year almost I’ve switched to vaping. I got a stiiizy vape pen and have been vaping stiiizy pods. I don’t have the cough that I had when smoking real weed. I smoke a lot though. Every couple hours I smoke maybe less. I would say 2 grams... show more So I’ve been smoking weed since I was 18 off and on. I’m 27 now. For the last year almost I’ve switched to vaping. I got a stiiizy vape pen and have been vaping stiiizy pods. I don’t have the cough that I had when smoking real weed. I smoke a lot though. Every couple hours I smoke maybe less. I would say 2 grams lasts me 2 weeks. I just had a chest X-ray and it says my lungs are clear. But for the last 2 weeks my right tonsil is enclaves and hurting and the roof of my mouth has been hurting. I feel it gets worse when i smoke. But I just wanted to know if anyone has had health problem dues to smoking specifically stiiizy thc vape pods? Does anyone get sore throats from it?
1 answer 1