Is this going to impact the case?

My grandmother applied for petition for permanent residency almost 7 years ago for my mother whom is divorced from my dad. Her petition recently got approved and her visa is being processed at the national visa center until they send it to the consular and therefore she will have to go to an interview. MAIN... show more My grandmother applied for petition for permanent residency almost 7 years ago for my mother whom is divorced from my dad. Her petition recently got approved and her visa is being processed at the national visa center until they send it to the consular and therefore she will have to go to an interview. MAIN concern- last year my parents along with my brother applied for a tourist Visa as a family collectively even though my parents are legally divorced. They were approved for the Visa but only my mom ended up paying a visit to the USA to see me and my grandmother. Now that her petition has been approved after so long were worried that because she applied for a tourist Visa with my dad as a family might impact or sabotage her case. My parents are still family regardless of divorce. They still manage to be civil friend for our sake and the family sake! Any thoughts? Thanks.
1 answer 1