My mother wants me to visit again. I'm having mixed feelings. Should I go?

I really want to see her again. I want mom. I haven't told my family yet because I know how they would react. I told my brothers and they told me Mom would disappoint and hurt me again and if they were me, they wouldn't go. They said mom is not our mom because a REAL strong, woman wouldn't move out of... show more I really want to see her again. I want mom. I haven't told my family yet because I know how they would react. I told my brothers and they told me Mom would disappoint and hurt me again and if they were me, they wouldn't go. They said mom is not our mom because a REAL strong, woman wouldn't move out of the country, out drugs before her own family or leave a child that had a disability. I told my best friend. She bluntly told me, "Why would you see a woman that didn't want you again? She stood you up for dinner when you were in England and did she apologize or feel awful? NO. She proved that she didn't want you around much, she is untrustworthy, a coward that left her family to have her own life and you wanted to live her? And you're thinking about seeing her after the pain and broken promises? I can't see you get hurt again. You don't need your mom. You proved that you didn't need your mom. A REAL woman takes care her kids and doesn't ran out on her family? Stop describing your mom as a strong woman and sugarcoating the facts of what she did. Why even considering seeing her?" Wow I couldn't even speak. Im 18. I wanna see my mommy!