*Sigh* Democrats are doing too much...?

Im a black guy from MD. We are a Blue state with a Republican Governor that we love... However... I don t think I want to vote for any of these democrats. The only normal one is Tulsi Gabbard and then Andrew Yang and they don t have a chance in hell. It s like their platform is "Everyone is racist but... show more Im a black guy from MD. We are a Blue state with a Republican Governor that we love... However... I don t think I want to vote for any of these democrats. The only normal one is Tulsi Gabbard and then Andrew Yang and they don t have a chance in hell.

It s like their platform is "Everyone is racist but me." Everyone is also sexist. And homophobe and a transphobe, and a bigot.

Illegal immigration should be decriminalized and I should pay for their health insurance. Like... why are they like this? Don t any of them have a decent adviser? Don t most people appose this kinda stuff? I ve never voted republican... but idk if I can vote for any of these people.

Other than the Muslim Ban, trump hasn t been that bad. But... He s such an ***...

Sigh... not a question But I wanna know what you guys think.