I say I love my wife more than dark matter, she says she loves me more than all of the oxygen molecules on earth. Which is actually more?

Favorite Answer

Well the existence of dark matter hasn't been proven but if it exists it is thought to account for 85% of the matter in the universe. So maybe your love is unproven but if it is for real it is vastly more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

• John10 months agoReport

Thank you for the informative answer. If it is proven, i will have a victory in love, but until then my beautiful wife obviously loves me more, which makes me a very lucky man.

• Trish

Love is Love you can't Love More and it's really wrong tacky to say that.

I don't know what Dark Matter is, but for argument sake, I would say they are the Exact same number.

You two sound like those two nerd kids on Stranger Things. Does she make you sing "The Never-Ending Story" together?

I can't get past how romantic you two are.

• -

Dark Matter is more in volume for sure

Why is who loves who more so important to you two? Surely that fact that you do love each other is enough? Why the competition?

• Barb Outhere

Yep, for more than 3 decades to the same man. That's part of the reason I questioned why "how much" was even a question.

It does not matter which is more. What matters is that you love each other.

• Ana

Well considering how insanely huge the entire universe is, and considering there’s dark matter all over the universe, I would say that the dark matter amount is bigger.

But since you guys are both just using metaphors, I think that it’s safe to say you both love each other. It’s also safe to say that you’re both nerdy 🤓 😂

• John10 months agoReport

Yeah nerdy and in love, it feels good, we are happy and just bantering around. Thank you for the answer.

• RP

I'd go with the molecules, but it all depends on how dark matter is measured.