Was this guy gay and thought i was attractive?

I was at work and this customer that I took at the register didn’t make much eye contact with me probably like only 3 or 2 times but when he wasn’t looking at me he was looking down at the pin pad while we were talking and at one point he smiled (showing teeth while looking down at the pin pad) while we were... show more I was at work and this customer that I took at the register didn’t make much eye contact with me probably like only 3 or 2 times but when he wasn’t looking at me he was looking down at the pin pad while we were talking and at one point he smiled (showing teeth while looking down at the pin pad) while we were talking and I didn’t think I said anything funny as far as I remember. While he was talking he also closed his eyes for like 2 seconds sometimes as if he was thinking or picturing something in his head. What does this mean when a guy does this? I don’t think it was because he found me attractive or cute because I’m 18 (guy) and he looked like he was in his late 20s & plus he had a nice bubble ***. If I was his age I’d Top him real good.
1 answer 1