Is it true if you don t have nausea in the early part of pregnancy it s a boy .. I m 3 mths 9 weeks and no sickness?

• GB

I didn't have any nausea when pregnant, and had a daughter. There is a 50/50 chance you will have a son.

Not true at all. I didn't have any morning sickness at all during my second pregnancy and I had a girl. If you haven't experienced it yet, count it as a blessing and hope it doesn't happen.

I heard if you crave sweets in the first trimester its a boy and if you crave for sour/citrus things its a girl.

• K

It's the opposite. 

LOVE SPELL THAT WORK FAST.

This love spell will bring your ex back to you no matter how long you have been separated or divorced..

Do you want to increase the love of you partner?

Have you been separated for many years and you want your husband, wife, boy friend, girl friend back? If yes then order for a love spell.

ATTRACTION SPELL.

Do want to win love back of a man or a woman? If yes then order for an attraction spell now.

CHEATING SPELL

Do you want your lover to stop cheating on you? If yes then order for a cheating spell online now.

Contact Priest Otutu on: otutuspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347030559372

For the ppl that are saying it’s not true clearly can’t pick up a book and read or easily use their google search. It is a fact that women who are carrying girls do experience more intense morning sickness than women who are carrying a boy. It has to do with hormonal levels. It’s not proven that lack of morning sickness ONLY means that you’re carrying a boy but it HAS been proven in most cases that women who carry boys don’t experience the annoying pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness.

• Pippin

Please cite this 'fact.'?  I mean, if it was true, it would be a near perfect method of prenatal gender detection -- any woman who vomits is going to have a girl.

• John P

I can only speak from my wife's experience. She had very little in the way of pregnancy symptoms and morning sickness with any of her pregnancies (at ages 32, 34, 37, since you ask). Our babies were girl, boy, girl.

Never, never believe any of that huge number of myths which surround the whole business of sex and conception and the positions in which to have sex for a boy or a girl etc etc. In a small family of 2 or 3 children, or even a large family of 6 or 7, the odds for each child being boy or girl are very close to 50:50, no matter what your experience at any stage during pregnancy.

And your numbers do not tally. 3 months is 12 weeks. What sort of doctor makes mistake like that?

• Lita

No. Nausea and/or morning sickness or the lack there of have nothing to do with the sex of the baby.

• mokrie

That's an old wives tale and not true.

That's an old wives tale. I honestly couldn't tell you. I have had nausea for 2-2.5 weeks now (8 weeks 2 days pregnant) and I have a feeling it's a boy. I find out just before Halloween, though. If you don't have nausea by now, you won't get it...lucky you!!!

-edit- I've been told some women just have a feeling and they usually are right. I really want a girl, I've wanted a girl since I started trying, but I have a strong feeling it is a boy.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hilarious