Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

What are some reliable methods to send/receive money?

Somebody I worked with on a phone app wants to pay me for the job. He can't use Paypal, and he wants to send the payment directly to my bank account. What are other secure and reliable alternatives? I'm thinking of asking for bitcoin, but is there any other way?

Update:

He lives in a different country. He's paid me before with Paypal before they blocked his country

Update 2:

Don't worry about scamming, I trust the guy to pay me like he's paid me before, but giving out my bank info isn't a good idea

Update 3:

I told him to send me bitcoin. Thanks everyone

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Pam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I think there's a cash app that many people say they use or he can send it by western union which is secure or mail you a bank check or money order.

• 2 months ago

Join the great sacred Illuminati cult online today and become rich and famous. Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge? Are you a business Man/woman, Pastor, politician, musician, doctor, footballer, student? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor (e t.c) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world? Join the Illuminati New World Order and let you dreams come through, become a member today and receive the sum of $300,000,00 dollars with a car & a free home of your choice to live in anywhere in the world and also receive $700,000,00 USD monthly as membership benefit, get funded with money to start up a business of your choice… Worship with us today at the church of Illuminati, only serious people who are interested should contact our agents now(Email:illuminatitem@gmail.com) whatsapp +14422040676

• 2 months ago

If you can accept bitcoin and get it transferred to local currency without too much trouble of transactional cost...I don't see why not.

Just be prepared to explain the transaction if ever asked by your local authorities. Its not illegal to do business in bitcoin, but you'd better be reporting everything.

• 2 months ago

What's wrong with a wire transfer, if he doesn't want to send you a check?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

he could give you a check

• 2 months ago

There is this thing called Cash app it links to your bank account but it doesn't allow the person on the other end to know your banking information tell the person you have cash app and that's the way you want to be paid don't trust this person for 30 days waiting on your paycheck don't go for that nonsense there are people that will tell you all we only pay every month and they offer you a lot of money at the end of the month and then when it comes time to get paid you find out that you have worked for an entire month for free and they go on to the next sucker.

• 2 months ago

Zelle.

Zelle

Zelle

• A Hunch
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The comments weren't added when I responded. It doesn't say why he can't use PayPal. I assumed he was in the USA and Paypal had kicked him off for some reason.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He is trying to scam you. If he 'can't' use paypal, he may be in prison.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.