Is the refund in PayPal, or is it still transferring?

I bought something August 14th and went through PayPal with an e-check without looking to see which bank account they were pulling from, they pulled from the most depleted account I have. So, that took me I'm the negative temporarily until I took money from one account and put it there. Well since the echeck... show more I bought something August 14th and went through PayPal with an e-check without looking to see which bank account they were pulling from, they pulled from the most depleted account I have. So, that took me I'm the negative temporarily until I took money from one account and put it there.

Well since the echeck was taking so long , I received a refund notice of "0.00" (Aug 19th) but the transaction was ,or least should've been, was the actual amount. The PayPal e-check didn't clear until the next day (Aug 20th)

And now September 15th with no refund in ANY account , with no real reason from either party. So what now?