4 top left teeth all had fillings at the same time, after 2 bite adjustments they still hurt and are sensitive 7 weeks later?

I had 7 teeth done end of July. All cavities. I had pain still after that and went and had a bite adjustment. Two weeks after that I continued to have pain while eating so I got another bite adjustment. Two weeks after my last adjustment I’m still having on and off pain in my gums. It doesn’t happen every time I... show more I had 7 teeth done end of July. All cavities. I had pain still after that and went and had a bite adjustment. Two weeks after that I continued to have pain while eating so I got another bite adjustment. Two weeks after my last adjustment I’m still having on and off pain in my gums. It doesn’t happen every time I eat it happens randomly and not as bad as it was the first time but still enough to bother me. Two teeth are also extremely sensitive to hot and cold, when they never where before. Any suggestions or personal experience on what this could be? I’ve had two xrays, no infections and fillings look stable. Could I need another bite adjustment? Can it take longer for teeth to heal? Will this sensitives go away?
1 answer 1