My EX Girlfreind lied to me about her sexuality.?

Recently in October of 2018, My girlfreind( who i was together with for 7 or 8 months) broke up with me because she was and still is a lesbian. Now, i am NOT a homophobe,but, she lied to me about it in between those months saying she was straight when she wasnt. ... show more Recently in October of 2018, My girlfreind( who i was together with for 7 or 8 months) broke up with me because she was and still is a lesbian. Now, i am NOT a homophobe,but, she lied to me about it in between those months saying she was straight when she wasnt.

I was told by a couple of her freinds that she was lesbian way before we got together. So why did she date me as oppose to coming clean when i revealed i like her? This inferiated me but no matter how many times i asked why she did this, she would just ghost me, so i gave up. To this day she wants to be freinds but i dont, plus she has a Girlfreind and i dont feel like having people bugging me about them. What do i?