Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Male Teens :14-21 What brand of underwear do you like? Also what style? (Boxers, boxer briefs, briefs, or trunks)?

I’m 14 and I wear rly tight boxer briefs when I’m at school and such but sleep in boxers or naked

• 2 months agoReport

It’s so easy to not get caught just put a sheet over you

• Fred

I am a great believer is if you have the nice body then Briefs are the thing to wear. A teenage guy is a young man and generally if the body is in reasonable condition as most teenage boys are then a nice pair of briefs make them look very sexy. A young guy should be proud of his body and of his man bulge on his underwear. Boys who wear boxers send out a subliminal message that they are embarrassed by their man bulge and embarrassed boys are less popular and get less sex. The sexy young guy who shows of his man curves and bulge are seen as game and sexy and people like that in a teenage guy. What girl would think a guy in loose floppy boxers looks sexy. Would you prefer a girl who wore loose old lady bloomers,or a sexy girl in her tight sexy panties. No one would take a girl who wore old lady's bloomers seriously as sexy, and it is the same for guys who wear baggy sexless underwear.

No male model would ever model boxers as they look so sexless. Young people like sexy looking friends. A young guy who shows off his body with pride is generally well liked and popular with the guys, and guys popular with the guys are generally popular with the girls and more likely to get sex.

I have told this to 2 very unpopular teenage boys. I told them to get naked and shower after sport and look relaxed. They started off too embarrassed to do it but finally gave in and did it. They told me suddenly guy who normally ignored or teased and bullied them suddenly were treating them much better and soon were being treated as friends. Before they showered and showed off their bodies the guys saw an embarrassed little kid but after they started showing off their bodies the guys saw them as sexy young men and treated them as young men and enjoyed their company. Both started to get girlfriends a few months later.

It works so show off the young man body as likely it is sexier than you realize and sexy bodies are liked by young people. Most teenage boys who prefer briefs are seen as sexy, whereas boys who wear boxers are seen as sexless and scared for others to see their young sexy man bodies. People do judge you by how sexy you look.

Jockey bikini briefs with a 28" waist

• Roddy

It is silly to waste money on having a brand name sewn into the wasteband of the underwear when unbranded items are just as good.

The style is very much a personal choice, but I like the support that briefs give to my important bits rather than having them dangling about unsupported in boxers.

Since when are 20+ year olds still considered "teens".