Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 10 months ago

My cats hurt and I don’t know what to do- any suggestions?

I went to sleep last night and when I woke up I saw that my cat had gotten hurt. I don’t know how this happened. She doesn’t seem like she’s in pain- but I don’t really wanna risk anything. The closest vet is almost 3 hours away and I don’t think this is severe enough to warrant a vet visit. Is there anything’s I could do?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Casey
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It's just a small abrasion. just keep an eye on it and try not to let her scratch at it. she'll be fine.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

What is it with these BS posts "the closest vet is 3 hours away." You live in the Mojave desert? Otherwise, you're full of crap.

And of course, like so many jackasses that claim "I love my cat", you let it roam loose and get hurt. IT'S YOUR FAULT!

• Casey
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

it's called living in a rural area. Not everyone lives in a city/suburb.

• 10 months ago

Ignore ZotsRule, he's just an entitled troll who hates cats.

But i do agree to clean up the wound and look up some online vet help.

• 10 months ago

It looks very minor. If I had scratch like that on my face, I would keep it clean and let it heal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

What do you mean by "hurt"? Do you let her roam outdoors? I think that's BS that the closest vet is 3 hours away.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Put a little bit of bacitracin on it I'm assuming that you've already had your cat vaccinated for rabies. If you haven't already it's too late now! If that's a bat bite on its nose! but a little bit of ointment on its nose is all it needs if your cat already has its shots

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.