Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 10 months ago

My cats hurt and I don’t know what to do- any suggestions?

I went to sleep last night and when I woke up I saw that my cat had gotten hurt. I don’t know how this happened. She doesn’t seem like she’s in pain- but I don’t really wanna risk anything. The closest vet is almost 3 hours away and I don’t think this is severe enough to warrant a vet visit. Is there anything’s I could do?

• Casey

It's just a small abrasion. just keep an eye on it and try not to let her scratch at it. she'll be fine.

What is it with these BS posts "the closest vet is 3 hours away." You live in the Mojave desert? Otherwise, you're full of crap.

And of course, like so many jackasses that claim "I love my cat", you let it roam loose and get hurt. IT'S YOUR FAULT!

• Casey

it's called living in a rural area. Not everyone lives in a city/suburb.

Ignore ZotsRule, he's just an entitled troll who hates cats.

But i do agree to clean up the wound and look up some online vet help.

It looks very minor. If I had scratch like that on my face, I would keep it clean and let it heal.

What do you mean by "hurt"? Do you let her roam outdoors? I think that's BS that the closest vet is 3 hours away.

Put a little bit of bacitracin on it I'm assuming that you've already had your cat vaccinated for rabies. If you haven't already it's too late now! If that's a bat bite on its nose! but a little bit of ointment on its nose is all it needs if your cat already has its shots