My parents take control of my child and I can't do anything about it.?

I currently live with my parents with my daughter and my parents are constantly controlling my decisions and actions. I think they forget that their the grandparents, not her mum and dad. For example. I want to send my child to this school (which isn't close to home but I drive so I don't mind driving her... show more I currently live with my parents with my daughter and my parents are constantly controlling my decisions and actions. I think they forget that their the grandparents, not her mum and dad. For example. I want to send my child to this school (which isn't close to home but I drive so I don't mind driving her and picking her up) it's rated one of the best in the country when it comes to GCSES and what not. But there insisting I send her to one at the bottom of our street which I went to and it was an awful school, I hated it. When I try and discipline her for doing something she shouldn't, they undermine me and sometimes encourage bad behaviour to wind me up.

I can't afford to move out so I'm stuck her, if tried to tell my parents to get on the same page and stop taking over but they just brush it off.