What does my dream mean.? This is only the 2nd half of my dream. 1st half is me dressed very poorly wandering the halls of roc nation?

I had a dream i went outside a building (Roc Nation) & around me i get a sense of fear from the few people around me. I look ahead & coming down a very steep street is a scary large brown wolf with LOOOONG. VERY LONG legs like circus stilts but it was it s real legs. It was taller than a house. Im scared... show more I had a dream i went outside a building (Roc Nation) & around me i get a sense of fear from the few people around me. I look ahead & coming down a very steep street is a scary large brown wolf with LOOOONG. VERY LONG legs like circus stilts but it was it s real legs. It was taller than a house. Im scared & i want to go back inside the building but I m also trying to take a video of it but my phone is acting up & the camera Is stuck on the selfie camera & wont change. So whenever i try to point it at the wolf all i see is my face. While I m walking back i bump into a small Kitty pool..with a dead young(or small) dear curled in, in its own blood. I pick the deer up by the skin of its neck with one hand & look at it & feel its limpness. I wonder if the wolf did that or if that s what it came for. I go back inside the building (their walls are pure windows) i watch as the wolf passes. it turns left walking in the direction of the door..i wake up idk what happens next. All i remember is fear & anxiety. I also remember feeling that the wolf was a new occurance to me but something regular to everyone else
1 answer 1