How can I make my sister feel better ?

My sister was watching Teen Mom I don't get why she watches it. She's now scared for her and her boyfriend to have kids. She's not a stupid 13-18 year old girl she's a adult but she has developmental disablities if she sees families fighting or something like that on TV it scares her. I don't... show more My sister was watching Teen Mom I don't get why she watches it. She's now scared for her and her boyfriend to have kids. She's not a stupid 13-18 year old girl she's a adult but she has developmental disablities if she sees families fighting or something like that on TV it scares her. I don't watch it the way she described it sounded like something I don't want to watch either. She said this girl and her boyfriend were yelling screaming and throwing things at each other because he accused her of sneaking into his phone. Her boyfriend doesn't even have a phone so she has nothing to worry about. She wished she could be like her friends and watch this without getting scared also they were fighting and cussing in front of their baby. How can I make her feel better ?
5 answers 5