What can i do if i see dubious looking people where i live?

ive lived on this council estate 14 years now, it's generally an okay area, i mind my own business, there's neighbours i nod to and let on to, mainly older folks like me....i mind my own business and i'm left alone.. but over recent years and just in recent months, i'm noticing shady-dubious ghetto... show more ive lived on this council estate 14 years now, it's generally an okay area, i mind my own business, there's neighbours i nod to and let on to, mainly older folks like me....i mind my own business and i'm left alone..

but over recent years and just in recent months, i'm noticing shady-dubious ghetto type guys around on this estate....faces who i feel shouldn't be around here....and it is making me feel insecure and unsafe about where i live?

i know i can't control who comes into the area or who lives around here, but it bothers me.......i'm advised to just continue to mind my own business but i can't help but feel ''irritated'' by seeing these ghetto types around here.

i live in a four story building, on the 3rd floor flat.

how do i deal with the changing times and seeing faces around here that i don't like the look of?
1 answer 1