Question for my great time for drawing problem?

I see that drawing takes a long time, or I take a long time on drawing - I didn't get much time to work on drawings because I did a lot of house and outside work that these need to be done most of the time; when I get a setter, then I was looking for a person who would draw really good or draws a lot of... show more I see that drawing takes a long time, or I take a long time on drawing - I didn't get much time to work on drawings because I did a lot of house and outside work that these need to be done most of the time; when I get a setter, then I was looking for a person who would draw really good or draws a lot of pictures, but I haven't really found any yet; then I went on an Answer Site & typed in questions about drawings, then I didn't find that many who would draw any picture through an answer site; then I went on Rate My Drawing site & asked the other Drawing Guests to draw me pictures, then they may not do another for me after they did it once, then I couldn't get this site to work no more - but probably none of them have drawn any picture(s) that would really look real (& of course they draw their own pictures there)-(not really the pictures that I want)

And I would like to get a lot of other drawings to be done soon.
What should I do now: Should I just keep posting more drawing questions, keep requesting more drawings from other drawing sites by typing in, find a much better drawing site, or what else should I do?

Or then can you give me any other really good suggestions that what else I should do next, after any of these other things that I did here won't work any?