Are you suppose to feel disconnected from reality on antipsychotic medications?

I am currently taking Latuda 20mg and I’ve been on it for about a month now. I went from 20mg to 40mg after 2 weeks and that just made me feel constant anxiety to the point where I couldn’t get anything done. I went back down to 20mg and I just feel like nothing is real, almost disconnected from reality and I can’t... show more I am currently taking Latuda 20mg and I’ve been on it for about a month now. I went from 20mg to 40mg after 2 weeks and that just made me feel constant anxiety to the point where I couldn’t get anything done. I went back down to 20mg and I just feel like nothing is real, almost disconnected from reality and I can’t even have a normal conversation or sit still. I see my doctor in s few days about it but I wanted to know if this is a normal thing with antipsychotic meds.