Are there any usable shelters (radioactivity or bombing) in Poland in the case of an armed conflict?

Since there have been rumors that my dear country is preparing for a war with Russia (bad idea... I know), I was getting paranoid. And just wanted to ask if there are any shelters that the Polish citizens can readily use in the case of an air raid or something. I live in Lower Silesia, so not really close to the... show more Since there have been rumors that my dear country is preparing for a war with Russia (bad idea... I know), I was getting paranoid. And just wanted to ask if there are any shelters that the Polish citizens can readily use in the case of an air raid or something.

I live in Lower Silesia, so not really close to the capital. I was told Warsaw has its metro stations in case the citizens there want to use them for cover, but I don’t know if my own area of living (Wrocław, Wałbrzych, Jelenia Góra) has that sort of “privilege” or “benefit”. I tried searching it up, but all I see are websites about Nazi shelters. Which are relics of the old times and therefore unusable.