I asked this before, but got no answers. Once you film a video on a phone or camera for You Tube, how do you transfer it to your computer?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Hi. You could have very easily used Youtube to figure out the answer too.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trans...

G'Luck!!!

• John
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I'm not telling you how to transfer YOUR JUNK to MY COMPUTER you fricking moron.

You are a dimwitted half brained nut for even asking as dumb as these morons that tell you how to transfer YIUR CRAP onto THEIR COMPUTERS.

Your a moronic looooooser....

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

you didn't say what phone.

if it's an Android, you need to turn on USB Debugging in your Settings. itxs different location on every phone.

if it is an iPhone, you need iTunes on your PC.

then, when you plug phone in to computer, on phone screen hit Allow, and after a minute, phone will show up like flash drive on computer.

• Daniel 4:37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, all of whose works are truth, and His ways justice. AND THOSE WHO WALK IN PRIDE HE IS ABLE TO PUT DOWN.

James 4:6 GOD RESISTS THE PROUD,

But gives grace to the humble.

1 Peter 5:5 GOD RESISTS THE PROUD,

But gives grace to the humble.

Matthew 23:12 And WHOEVER EXALTS HIMSELF WILL BE HUMBLED, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

if you type this question on the search bar it might show you how to do it

• 2 months ago

Depends.

A modern phone you can simply use the charge cable to USB jack - connect to computer.

If the video camera is digital - it usually has a USB cable for small video files - but - you pull the video card and insert it into a card reader for big files.

• 2 months ago

Many ways.. WiFI...bluetooth...connected cable etcetera...

• 2 months ago

Have you considered connecting your phone/camera to the computer using your charging cable

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.