What can be done when youtube does this?

ive been a member of youtube since 2007 and the only real reason i go to youtube is to watch old video clips, of old tv series, old celebrity interviews, uploads of soundtracks to old films like watership down and just old tv memorabilia to take me on a ''nostalgia trip'' back to when i was... show more ive been a member of youtube since 2007 and the only real reason i go to youtube is to watch old video clips, of old tv series, old celebrity interviews, uploads of soundtracks to old films like watership down and just old tv memorabilia to take me on a ''nostalgia trip'' back to when i was young.

but i'm noticing more and more ( to my great annoyance) that google/youtube are taking down and deleting more and more old video clips of old television and music uploaded by ordinary users?

this is making me despair because that is the only reason i visit youtube, it is my main form of entertainment.

another thing; how else are you supposed to enjoy old vintage media if they delete it off youtube? because it is nowhere else on the net and nowhere else to be found....especially if you are someone like me that doesn't have all these old video clips on VHS video.....so youtube is the only way to view this stuff and enjoy it.

but if youtube are deleting more and more old videos of old music and video clips what are you supposed to do?

do they just want youtube to be a corporate modern tv station showing old modern sh i t and thats it?

i really feel angry about this and really angry towards youtube, but what can i do?
1 answer 1