Help with satellite and cable connections in a new build with a pre installed faceplate?

My aunt Is moving into a new build property where she has a socket in her living room with several connections. There are two sockets which state SAT1 and SAT2 which i assume are for a Sky/freesat connection. However I would like to know whether she has to sign up to Sky for this to activate or if there are any... show more My aunt Is moving into a new build property where she has a socket in her living room with several connections.
There are two sockets which state SAT1 and SAT2 which i assume are for a Sky/freesat connection. However I would like to know whether she has to sign up to Sky for this to activate or if there are any other wires needed for this. As she intends to use freesat. I have ordered a wire to check if the connection works without a subscription. There is also a socket next to the phone socket. Would this be a virgin socket and would the phone socket be an open reach socket or a virgin media one? I am not in the same city as the flat hence why there is so many questions. I have attached a photo of the socket. There is also a sat connection in one of the bedrooms.