I feel as if my family support my sister more and I don't know why?

She will be moving out for Uni soon and I am happy that she will be studying. I am also a student myself and have been a student for one year so far from home. Our grandparents made us both a card and in mine it read' we are proud of you for what you do' and in her card It said 'Well done for doing uni... show more She will be moving out for Uni soon and I am happy that she will be studying. I am also a student myself and have been a student for one year so far from home. Our grandparents made us both a card and in mine it read' we are proud of you for what you do' and in her card It said 'Well done for doing uni and passing exams'. However when I mention uni to them it's like they don't care. They have even gone out of their way to buy her everything for her new flat, but things I needed for studying, I've been expected to buy it myself. I understand that she is moving away, however I can't help but feel as if she is praised all the time ut yet when I achieve something it's ignored, why is this? No nasty comments please