Brigh asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Why am I the one who ended up with multible scheroses and not my drug dealing cousin?

I suffer from Ms, social anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, learning disability, tinnitus. I never did anything wrong to anyone. The worst thing I ever did was steal a can of pop but only because I was screamed at and pressured into stealing it by my cousin and 2 other friends because I was the only one small enough to fit under the fence. I was suppose to be a truck driving but after I discover I had Ms I'm not allowed to drive trucks.

My cousin been selling drugs since he was in high school, there is question wheather he killed a girl, he broke into multible peoples houses, he stole from my grandmom, he turn his friends house into a drug house. He runs around having sex with different girls. He has 8 kids. One of them he look most alike he treats bad because the mom is a half breed and he favor white girls. Hes black

My cousin been hurting people since high school and hes still walking around.

I have follow the rules since high school, never even said anything to offend no one, even my enemies.

So why is it i and not him in a wheel chair?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

Because, unfortunately, life's not fair.

• 2 months ago

If you have MS go on Dr Axe's Ketogenic diet. He has had a few patients who have reversed their MS or improved dramatically. Look for his book and read it.

• 2 months ago

you need to ask god this question

• Steve
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The social anxiety, depression, and high blood pressure are environmental. You can do things about those. The MS and tinnitus might not be.

You’re in a wheelchair because you need one. It helps your mobility.

Your cousin’s a douchebag. Control what you can, and don’t worry about what you can’t.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mandy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Why should it not be you?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

MS doesn't care if you're a good person or what other problems life has handed you.

I'm sorry you have it, but you can either live the best life you can while having MS, or find the attitude that ensures you're miserable the whole time. My dad chose the second and it made the family's life hellish and pretty much broke my mom.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.