Why am I the one who ended up with multible scheroses and not my drug dealing cousin?

I suffer from Ms, social anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, learning disability, tinnitus. I never did anything wrong to anyone. The worst thing I ever did was steal a can of pop but only because I was screamed at and pressured into stealing it by my cousin and 2 other friends because I was the only one... show more I suffer from Ms, social anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, learning disability, tinnitus. I never did anything wrong to anyone. The worst thing I ever did was steal a can of pop but only because I was screamed at and pressured into stealing it by my cousin and 2 other friends because I was the only one small enough to fit under the fence. I was suppose to be a truck driving but after I discover I had Ms I'm not allowed to drive trucks.

My cousin been selling drugs since he was in high school, there is question wheather he killed a girl, he broke into multible peoples houses, he stole from my grandmom, he turn his friends house into a drug house. He runs around having sex with different girls. He has 8 kids. One of them he look most alike he treats bad because the mom is a half breed and he favor white girls. Hes black

My cousin been hurting people since high school and hes still walking around.

I have follow the rules since high school, never even said anything to offend no one, even my enemies.

So why is it i and not him in a wheel chair?