Work for 5 days straight with 2 days rest afterwards or work 3 days, rest, work again for 2 days then rest?

Hello I'm quite worried for my mum's health as whenever she comes home she's always exhausted I've suggested that she take breaks in between her 5 day straight work. She took my suggestion into consideration and decided to work for 3 days, rest for 1 day, work again for 2 days and then rest for 1... show more Hello I'm quite worried for my mum's health as whenever she comes home she's always exhausted

I've suggested that she take breaks in between her 5 day straight work. She took my suggestion into consideration and decided to work for 3 days, rest for 1 day, work again for 2 days and then rest for 1 day. She says that she feels no difference in the transition but it's hard to tell.

Would it be better if she had 2 consecutive days of rest instead of only 1 day of rest, work, then another day of rest?