Do you think I am wrong for this?

I've been friends with a girl I met at university for 7 years. We live opposite ends of the country but would meet up once or twice a year for a big night out and got on pretty well, had deep n meaningfuls when drunk. Quite often when we met I got the feeling I annoyed/embarrassed her, we went on holiday... show more I've been friends with a girl I met at university for 7 years. We live opposite ends of the country but would meet up once or twice a year for a big night out and got on pretty well, had deep n meaningfuls when drunk.
Quite often when we met I got the feeling I annoyed/embarrassed her, we went on holiday together once and she clearly had a bad time and made it clear how much I annoyed her.
I went to stay with her earlier this year, went out with her and her housemate and then during the night she said how wrinkled I was and was describing all the wrinkles on my face.
It sounds silly but I was really upset about it and felt like it confirmed my paranoia about her not liking me.
Since then we haven't met up or spoke and I figure it would fizzle out, I definitely dont want to go a night out with her again for that to happen.
She messaged me the other day and we messaged the usual catch up but then I didn't reply for a few days and feel it's too late now.
Do you think it is rude to just not reply