Is he in a rebound relationship?

So this guy friend of mine (who i have feelings for) recently got out of a bad relationship with his ex of a year and a half. He quickly got out there and started getting involved with loads of girls, recently he started seeing one of them more regularly (she lives 5 mins away). During a heart to heart he told me... show more So this guy friend of mine (who i have feelings for) recently got out of a bad relationship with his ex of a year and a half. He quickly got out there and started getting involved with loads of girls, recently he started seeing one of them more regularly (she lives 5 mins away).

During a heart to heart he told me that he sees her because it beats sitting in his room feeling depressed and gives him something to do. (This was 2 weeks ago). The other day he told me things had progressed with this girl and he had stayed at hers for the last 4 nights (they started dating about a month ago). And that he’s thinking of pursuing things with her. Does this sound like a rebound relationship? He’s a very insecure guy who struggles with depression a lot.
1 answer 1