Is my fear of having children who will take in my genes valid?

First, I want to say I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world - atleast in my point of view. She's gorgeous and her character is even better. She's a chinese 5'5 girl with silky black hair, hazel eyes, dimples, a cute button nose, a heart-shaped face, and a petite and slim body. She has... show more First, I want to say I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world - atleast in my point of view. She's gorgeous and her character is even better. She's a chinese 5'5 girl with silky black hair, hazel eyes, dimples, a cute button nose, a heart-shaped face, and a petite and slim body. She has no health-related issues in her family at all; her genes are simply perfect.

I'm the opposite. I'm a Pakistani male who was born in a family of heart disease, baldness, and obesity. Due to extreme luck (quote my doctor), I never had any of these yet, but they're inevitable. Frankly, I was extremely skinny in high school & college until I hit the gym for once. In addition, I was born with an ugly hooked nose and a weak jaw I had to correct with rhinoplasty, braces and palatal expanders. I'm also 5'8. The insults I had in highschool and college were insane and I could never believe that she actually talked to me despite these.

As you can see, my genes are nowhere near hers. While I do look fine now after surgery and going to the gym, I still have poor genetics inside of me and I may develop heart disease in the future. This is why I'm afraid of having children. I know my wife truly wants kids and I feel guilty inside of me to refuse but I just don't know what will happen. Interracial children will already make them look odd, combined with my deformities and my bad family history they may be cursed. I'm sorry if I sound stupid. Has anyone ever been in a situation like this?