Why should I believe that God cares about me when...?

When there are people slaughtered around the world? Why should I believe he will look out for me and my family when, for example, families is Sudan are being set on fire, young girls raped and sold as sex slaves.

This is just a question out of curiosity. So far I've gotten everyone has a different destiny and each country is different cause not all Christians experience that. Another is it's trials and tribulations. Seriously?

Favorite Answer

That's an excellent question. The short answer is, you shouldn't.

• ?

1 Peter 5:6,7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, so that he may exalt you in due time, while you throw all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.

In his due time, God will undo all the injustices humans have brought upon each other.

God is omnibenevolent and a person can better comprehend this mystery by reciting the rosary carefully every day.

Note that your question is an inquiry of God's character/existence. I will only address that subject according to my understanding of Christ's teachings. The phrase "My God, why have you forsaken me?" is told twice in the bible. One in Psalms, one by Jesus to relate to those who feel they are forsaken. God assures there is a heaven where comfort completely overcomes all suffering and undo all deaths. But on our end, what are we required to do? Jesus told a story of a Good Samaritan to physically assisted a stranger in need. That is what we are called upon to do. Work on good deeds while we're here and able which is why there are many Christian based charities that operate even in the most famine stricken parts of the world as physical extension of God's work.

HUMANS DOING STUPID THINGS WONT AFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO PRAY TO GOD AND REPENT...BLAMING OTHERS WONT WORK...

I engaged in sexual intercourse with your maternal caregiver yesterday evening.

Goddaddy was invented originally to answer these questions but modern knowledge and media is in the way

today . In the past the idea you won a war and the other culture did not was proof of god .

It's gotten so ridiculous 7 headed dragons are accepted as gods' resolve to end the world

from Revelations . And if that's only allegory it's silly a god would use that type of allegory .

The devil has deceived countless people around the world to do evil and to believe lies. Man's free will has been used to do all these things. The Lord Jesus does protect believers. Virtually nobody in Sudan is a believer, so they do horrible things to defenseless children. Jesus said the way is narrow, and few find it (Matthew 7:13-14). But it is easy. Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). And with that, the Lord promises to take care of you. It happens in my life every day..

You sending yourself to hell isn't going to change any of these things happening in the world, so that would be a very eternally unwise move on your part.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Those young girls deserved to be raped and sold as sex slaves. They didn't believe in the RIGHT God.

Remember, there are many denominations of Christianity and only one is correct.