Have you ever dealt with rude co workers who are bullies?

Explain your situation, I think it should be talked about way more because people can often feel alone and feel like its their fault. I'll start, I was at this retail job I hated, then a co worker was mean to me only because I was new and was asking questions and I could tell that she really disliked me because... show more Explain your situation, I think it should be talked about way more because people can often feel alone and feel like its their fault. I'll start, I was at this retail job I hated, then a co worker was mean to me only because I was new and was asking questions and I could tell that she really disliked me because she would get on with everyone else and chat with them but she would never come to me or talk to me. She would just give rude stares despite me apologising constantly when id ask her something. Everyone else was helpful except her and then when I got upset about everything she began saying that I have not been doing so and so (which was completely wrong because I was and she was in her own section far away from me so she wouldn't know) There were times where after beingon the tills for 6 hours straight id give myself a break and sort stock out by walking around and for some reason she brang this up and said im doing 'nothing'. She was trying to be my manager and im sure if I was doing 'nothing' that the managers who were watching everone on the shop floor would have said smoething. Least to say she is a mean spirited bitter 30 year old woman. Everyone was laughing ath the fact that a whole 30 year old woman was coming for an 18yr old. She was THAT toxic co worker no one liked
1 answer 1