Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Hit men? I have watch crime shows online, and sometimes the so-called hitmen only ask for $5,000 to $10,000 for killing someone.?

Of course, these are sting operations and the supposed hitmen are actually police to catch the people who want to murder a person. I am curious if that is what real life hit men actually make for killing someone? I would think it would be at least $ 100,000 dollars for the risk of going to jail for the rest of their lives, or even the death penalty.

Please explain. Thanks.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is why these low level players get arrested while the real pros generally don't.

• `
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You might think five thousand dollars is cheap, but someone else might not.

• 2 months ago

There are very few professional hitmen. Most hired killers are not very intelligent and tend to be friends or associates of others who aren't very intelligent. For these people, $5k is a lot of money.

• 2 months ago

Obviously, I am not a hitman. I do know that a murder that is committed by a complete stranger is one of the most difficult for homicide detectives to solve. That combined with the meticulous planning based on a person's movements which allows for a hired killer to chose the safest locations would make the likelihood of being found out very slim. Also, it would depend on the reputation of the person doing the hit. One that is known as dependable and efficient is going to demand a higher price than one that isn't and only those that could afford that higher price would be his potential clientele. I can tell you this, even if an actual hitman was here on YA I seriously doubt that he/she would share any information about their livelihood with you at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Some people will kill for $20. The amount is not important if you're not expecting to be caught. And if you are expecting to be caught, no amount is high enough.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.