Taco Bell Employee Transfer Process?

I was wondering what the employee transfer process was like, since I am considering going through with it. I have a certain problem at my current store that is keeping me from wanting to work there. In particular, it is one of my managers. He is the only reason I hate going in there and without him the problem... show more I was wondering what the employee transfer process was like, since I am considering going through with it. I have a certain problem at my current store that is keeping me from wanting to work there. In particular, it is one of my managers. He is the only reason I hate going in there and without him the problem would be gone. This manager intentionally picks on me and singles me out. And there is no way I can get out of working with him since he works the night shifts and those are the only shifts I am able to work since I am in school. Don t get me wrong, I love my job and I love all my other coworkers, but he just grinds my gears to the point where I think about quitting after every shift. (But I don t want to quit.)

There is another store that is quite aways from here that is looking for help. I know a manager who works there that offered me a higher pay if I were to work there than my current store.

So, to get to what I m looking to know- What is the process like, how long will it take, and how long do you have to have worked at taco bell to be able to transfer?