Where can I find some help for my problem?

I am 21 and I got my first VCR in 2005 when I was 8. Although my mom did teach me how to use a VCR and can do almost anything relating to a tape, I never managed to learn how to record using a VCR. Last summer I sacrificed a few pre-recorded tapes to learn how to record using the Internet. All I got is pure black.... show more I am 21 and I got my first VCR in 2005 when I was 8. Although my mom did teach me how to use a VCR and can do almost anything relating to a tape, I never managed to learn how to record using a VCR. Last summer I sacrificed a few pre-recorded tapes to learn how to record using the Internet. All I got is pure black. Seeing that I can't seem to learn I gave up trying last year, even through I wanted to make a copy of Cinderella, the first tape I got. The video store where I bought these tapes is still open, it also sells VCRs but it has fewer tapes. Is there any chance I might get the help needed in this video store? DON'T ANSWER if you don't want to help me and don't want to be nice!
2 answers 2