Do you have any suggestions for my Masters in Fine Art which I start in September hopefully? Like the concept or ideas I could explore.?

Since on my BA I explored my identity and culture which lies between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Although I want to be a practicing artist where I can sell work which all people can adore and part of. I was recently drawing athletes like their muscle and bone structure, I like drawing architectural buildings in... show more Since on my BA I explored my identity and culture which lies between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Although I want to be a practicing artist where I can sell work which all people can adore and part of. I was recently drawing athletes like their muscle and bone structure, I like drawing architectural buildings in Venice and other places as well.