Do you feel like some p*rn and more sexual hip hop videos are kinda racist or sexist ?

I’ve noticed that black men and white men are having sex and hooking up with every race of women under the sun. White women are tending to stick with white or black men. Black women are ALWAYS banging a mayonnaise looking white dude or a dark skinned black man. How come you never see dark skinned black women with more light Brown or lighter skinned black or Native Latino men? I’m not tryna be a libtard, a snowflake, SJW or a democrap but it’d be nice if the porn and music videos I watched could represent me a little bit better.

Favorite Answer

Oh, it will exist, although you probably shouldn't go looking for the porn as many porn sites are infested by hackers and viruses and hip hop should hop itself out of existance. Do I feel that some porn can be racist or sexist? Not in the physical act, but most definitely in the presentation and as for hip hop, I think most of that highlight some of the worst excesses of society

.

It isn't racist / sexist. You didn’t mention black women or anyone else expressing antipathies and contempts toward light

skinned mixed race men for having their racial appearances and gender identities. Most white women and black women

who watch those types of videos are generally interested in those couplings. Some considerable amounts of black men

have created light skinned peoples with white women or racially mixed women because of internalized racisms or racial

identity issues so some racially mixed men and black women have indirectly associated those problems with each other.

.

• Mr.412

Thank you brother. I'm not looking for the sexual fetishism in the media but rather the viewing of such alongside my woman. Always got love for Malcolm X. He was speaking truth at a deeper level.

I don't watch that kind of media but I just came to say I like your profile picture, we loved that brother.