People driving above posted speed limit do not have right of way?

Someone brought this up awhile back in a thread and the way he argued this was very methodical, to the point where I think majority of people who disagreed with him might in fact be wrong about this. If you are on the highway with a posted limit of 75mph and passing several slow vehicles doing 65-70mph and... show more Someone brought this up awhile back in a thread and the way he argued this was very methodical, to the point where I think majority of people who disagreed with him might in fact be wrong about this.

If you are on the highway with a posted limit of 75mph and passing several slow vehicles doing 65-70mph and someone comes right up on your tail doing 100+mph, majority of people think the speeder has right of way and that you should get the hell out of the way. When in fact, according to this guy, the speeder absolutely does not have right of way and should slow down approaching highway traffic. He went on to explain that you should merge over when you have the safe opportunity to do so and that the only speeders that have right of way are emergency vehicles.
I guess my question is, was everyone wrong for bashing this guy? Because I am starting to see this a lot on the highway and realizing that everything he said made a lot of sense.
Update: I showed this thread to a traffic officer and he said the person with the long reply is correct. Because anyone in the process of passing one/multiple vehicles has the right to do so within legal parameters and if not driving slower than the current speed limit - The speeder would have to yield to the person... show more I showed this thread to a traffic officer and he said the person with the long reply is correct. Because anyone in the process of passing one/multiple vehicles has the right to do so within legal parameters and if not driving slower than the current speed limit - The speeder would have to yield to the person passing until the pass is completed. The officer also said "It is illegal to speed up to pass a vehicle".