I am a male confused about my sexual orientation. I have a Vore Fetish that mostly involves men and only sometimes girls. Am I gay or bi?

When I was younger, I was bullied pretty bad by boys my age. Around puberty, I started masturbating to this Vore fetish and I would mostly picture the bullies/sports jocks eating and dominating me. They humiliate me and bring out the insecurities I had in comparison to them. Sorta like eroticizing the pain I... show more When I was younger, I was bullied pretty bad by boys my age. Around puberty, I started masturbating to this Vore fetish and I would mostly picture the bullies/sports jocks eating and dominating me. They humiliate me and bring out the insecurities I had in comparison to them. Sorta like eroticizing the pain I experienced. Let me also say, I never get turned on by the thought of having sex with them or with any man. Nothing against those who enjoy it, but I do not find that a turn on and only the Vore fetish fantasy is what causes arousal surrounding men. I have no desire whatsoever to have sexual or romantic relations with men! In fact, once I start to get to know a guy who was in the fantasy, I start to get turned off by it because I am no longer intimidated by them.

I love girls and always have. I’ve had girlfriends and did sexual things with them and enjoyed it very much. I know long term I want to continue dating women and eventually marry/have a family. I love having sex with women and they turn me on. Especially blondes. The only thing is that this Vore fantasy is the predominant fantasy I have and ever time I masturbate to something else I started getting freaked out in my head and nervous.

I am just so confused because I don’t understand what this fetish means for my sexual orientation and I’m afraid I won’t ever be able to date or marry a girl because of this fantasy. I don’t want to spend the rest of my life alone. This whole thing is causing me so much anxiety.
1 answer 1