Why do I have pet/animal hair in my truck when I don’t have a pet?

So me and my girlfriend always find these white animal hairs in the back of my truck when we’re vacuuming it out but we don’t have any pets. And it’s only ever in the back seat. We both have long hair so I though it might be from us but the hairs are thicker and human hair. There’s cats in our apartment complex but... show more So me and my girlfriend always find these white animal hairs in the back of my truck when we’re vacuuming it out but we don’t have any pets. And it’s only ever in the back seat. We both have long hair so I though it might be from us but the hairs are thicker and human hair. There’s cats in our apartment complex but we always make sure the windows are shut so I doubt it’s that. I do work construction and keep my tools in the back seat we’re the hair usually but I don’t see how that would have anything to do with hair. And its not anything to do with the actual truck cause it used to happened in my old vehicle too. Can anybody tell me where their coming from or if this has happened to them.