I have stage fright and I have to sing a solo on Wednesday, I’m so scared and nervous what do I do? My voice shakes so bad when I sing.?

I did this last year but my voice was so shaky. Also, the day I was singing I was kind of confident but when it came to me in the room about to sing I just had a bunch of scared/anxious thoughts. How do I stay confident when I sing and throughout my solo? This solo is required because I’m in choir. Can anyone also... show more I did this last year but my voice was so shaky. Also, the day I was singing I was kind of confident but when it came to me in the room about to sing I just had a bunch of scared/anxious thoughts. How do I stay confident when I sing and throughout my solo? This solo is required because I’m in choir. Can anyone also help me on how to have a more confident voice/be more confident in my voice? I’ve been so worried and stressed and scared and I just can’t seem to calm myself down and I don’t know what to do so please help me.